September 9, 2009

Why It's The Girl's Fault

This evening, while getting the boys ready for bed I forgot Logan's name. I've gotten their names confused MANY times but never forgotten one. I completely drew a blank. They thought this was hilarious.

This led Logan to say something along the lines of "You've known me for over 11 years and you can't remember my name?!"

Logan is 10. Orin seemed confused by Logan's statement. Logan said "She carried me inside her for 9 weeks before I was born."

I said "That's 9 MONTHS, pal. Women have to lug their kids around inside them for almost a year so be glad you're not girls! You'll just have to listen to your wives complain about how it's all your fault."

Orin was offended. He said in a most serious way, "Hey. It's not the guy's fault. It's the girls who lay in bed naked waiting for the guys to get in."

1 comments:

The Country Mouse said...

WHAT have they been watching on television!?!?!? ;P